We are looking to add to our team a full time Logistics Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting and guiding operational activities focused on continuous improvement. In addition, this role helps ensure we’re Creating Customer Success® for both our internal and external customers at all times.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
• Provide administrative support for Operations, Sales, Accounting, IT, Purchasing, etc.
• Prepare reports for management
• Responsible for handling “high level” customer orders in a timely, accurate manner
• Responsible for handling customer samples
• Assist with and support special projects as requested
• Assists in the implementation and/or communication of procedural changes intended to improve performance or efficiency
• Help with the planning, coordination and execution of meetings and other activities
• Maintain accurate and timely filing of paper and/or electronic documentation
• Manage Certificates of Analysis (COAs) including editing, organizing, requesting, etc. May also assist with or upload COAs
• Help support Customer Service with Bills of Materials and other paperwork and/or processes as required
• Receive and respond to calls and e-mails in a professional, timely manner
• Help maintain customer files in an accurate, orderly fashion for easy retrieval
• Various administrative and clerical duties as needed
• Serve as a back-up for Customer Service when necessary
• Other duties as requested
• At least three (3) years of experience in administration, customer service or similar role
• Self-motivated, high energy, and engaging level of enthusiasm and positive outlook
• Effective written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt communication style to the audience as needed
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
• Strong attention to detail, data entry, critical thinking, analytical, and organizational skills
• Software knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel Teams, and PowerPoint
401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Flexible spending account, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Professional development assistance, Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Barentz is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
All current state and federal Covid-19 protocols are being followed.
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.